Friday, January 10, 2014

L•ve

To all of those that I do not know, I want to tell you something, and to all of those I do know; I hope you already know that I love you all. But to those that my eyes have never been permitted to see let me say: I wish you peace, uninterrupted peace that knows no time, that knows no limitations, and is the most welcoming warmth that imaginations can only create. And in this peace, I wish you love. Love unbridled, uncontrollable, untamable so that you may share it with the world you know, and to those that know not your name or face. This love is the love of humanity; the love that one should share with one another because they too know what it is to love and to be loved. I envision the world with people like you that do and know of love. I know you all will find a way to share this with the world and when the time is right the world will know peace and love simultaneously. When that day is upon you smile and give it back, for it is too great a gift to keep solely.



And no... I'm not a Bob Dylan fan...

No comments: